Hey sister! Are you in or around Raleigh or Cary, NC? If so, what are you waiting for? Stop by our boutique and shop with us for trendy clothing, unique gifts, and friendly staff that will treat you like family! Swagger on in…we promise you’ll be glad you did!
Quick Store Info and Shop Details:
2425 Kildaire Farm Rd.
Cary, NC 27518
Call Us: 919-858-5884
5011-D Falls of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
Call Us: 919-729-9353
Are you looking for Wedding, Baby, Birthday, or even Corporate gifts?
At Swagger, we are dedicated to providing trendy clothes that won’t break your bank. We have outfits for every occasion from strolling through the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon with your kids (all praise hands for Z-Supply) to your next red carpet event ;) We have clothes for a variety of ages, styles, and occasions, and a team of stylists who are eager to help you find the perfect outfit. So come on in and add some Swagger to your style!
Do you struggle to find trendy clothes that you will actually wear at an affordable price?
At Swagger, we are dedicated to providing trendy clothes that won’t break your bank. We have outfits for every occasion from strolling through the grocery store on a Sunday afternoon with your three children (praise the Lord for Z-Supply) to your next red carpet event ;) We have clothes for a variety of ages, styles, and occasions, and a team of stylists who are eager to help you find the perfect outfit. So come on in and add some Swagger to your style!
What makes Swagger unique? What are the benefits of shopping with us?
We know there are a million places for you to spend that money you’ve worked so hard for – so we thought we would make things easy on you and give you a Top 5 List of why you should shop at Swagger ;)
Top 5 List of the Benefits of Shopping at Swagger Boutique:
- You can grab a gift and ……. go to the party! Are you always running late? Have too many places to be and there is only one of you? At Swagger, we provide Free Gift Wrapping on ALL in store purchases so you can even buy a gift last minute and get to the party before they yell “Surprise”!
- You get rewarded for shopping with us! You should be rewarded for being so nice to your friends and family – right? Absolutely! At Swagger, when you spend $250 you get a $25 Gift Certificate in the mail! (And we keep up with your purchases so no card to keep up with - yeah!)
- You can buy the newest, trendiest clothes and gifts on the market! At Swagger, we get new products daily so it is always fresh and exciting! Come in on Monday – then come back on Friday – the store could be completely different!
- Do you struggle to find trendy pieces that you’re actually going to wear? At Swagger, we know the struggle of the “one-hit-wonders” - because heaven forbid we Instagram in the same outfit more than once. We focus on purchasing not only the season’s trendiest clothes, but also a variety of practical pieces that can be worn many different ways. Are you a professional struggling to find clothes that you actually WANT to wear to work? Swagger’s team of stylists will help you find an outfit so cute that you can wear it to work and then transition it to a night out with friends while still rocking the cutest outfit in the room. We also know mommin’ is hard, but our collection of “not-so-basic basics” allows you to be both comfortable AND stylish (we know…sounds too good to be true!) Say goodbye to those boring work clothes and dressing your kid in cuter outfits than you and keep strutting in style when you shop at Swagger!
- You get the most amazing customer service! Don’t know what you want? No problem! At Swagger, we have a highly trained staff ready to help you find the perfect gift or outfit, no matter what the occasion or who it is you are shopping for! We want you to leave thinking “Wow I just got the best gift EVER! I thought I would never find something for Great Aunt Mary Jo (or my son’s teacher, or my BFF who has everything) then I went into Swagger and their staff was so awesome – they helped me find the perfect gift!” Or something like that…you get the point ;-)