Social Media & Marketing Coordinator - Full Time Position
Swagger is looking for a full time Social Media & Marketing Coordinator who can enhance our brand and build strong online and in-store communities. The Social Media & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. Professionalism when communicating with Swagger staff, management and the general public is required - from email correspondence to touching base with staff, the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator will have a positive and professional attitude.
The Social Media & Marketing Coordinator shall carry out the following:
SOCIAL MEDIA Assemble social media content, create value for Swagger through consistent and timely online engagement, and monitor related online communities and businesses.
EMAIL MARKETING Implement newsletters for Swagger. Newsletters are designed within Adobe InDesign and written to coincide with social media posts.
PHOTOGRAPHY Coordinate and oversee photography needs for our social media platforms and website with photographer and models. Produce product photography on an as-needed basis.
DESIGN WORK Design work will be utilized for online promotions, as well as for in-house materials.
- Flexible and varying routines that require creative and critical thinking on a daily basis. This is not a 9 to 5, Monday through Friday, kind of job!
- Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
- Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and others.
- Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together.
- Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ability to respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly make decisions under pressure and determine best responses to posts.
- Ability to create exciting social media contests that help build brand awareness, boost engagement and increase following.
- Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due.
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
- Excellent attention to detail. Good time management skills.
- Express interests in the Fashion industry is preferred.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Ability to be self-directed, goal oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
- Plan and Oversee studio and on location photoshoots for social media and website content
- Ability to prioritize a large number of daily, weekly and monthly task
- Business requires varying levels of needs depending on the time of year.
- Coordinate the development, editorial and publication of photos, branded images, animation, infographic, text and video multimedia for use in social media activities.
- Monitoring social media channels
- Help analyze metrics to determine what’s working, what’s not and how to improve tactics.
- Benchmarking competitors' activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years of social media knowledge and expertise preferred.
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc).
- Experience with Facebook and Instagram ads a plus
- Actively engage with social media as a consumer and participant.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop for graphic design and image editing
- Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy.
- Experience with email marketing platforms (Mailchimp).
- A thorough knowledge of social media campaigns implementation and inorganic promotion.
- Knowledge of video creation (video editing is a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc) applications.
- Good interpersonal skills & standalone/self-starting mindset
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
In Store Stylist, Raleigh Location
Swagger is always looking for amazing Customer Focused Sales Professionals for Weekdays and some Saturdays!
If you are:
-Self motivated and results driven
-Willing to go the extra mile
-Not afraid to talk to new people
-Detailed and organized
-Burning with a desire to succeed
...then please fill out our employee application!
No sales experience necessary.